1. I had an A all semester in Organic Chemistry. I bombed the final and ended up with a B.
2. Just put $876 on my credit card for summer school tuition. The balance keeps going up and apparently I am not eligible for any student loans through the government.
3. Zero students showed up for my 4:30 Zumba class at the MAC today. Humiliating to say the least. Doubly frustrating because I left the ballet Coppelia early just to get there on time.
4. I teach Aqua Zumba in less than 24 hours and I have a warm up, cool down, and 1 routine. GREAT.
5. I am about two weeks behind on ChaLEAN Extreme. I am only in the second week of the Lean Phase and I can’t get in all my workouts to save my life.
6. I’m exhausted.
This is the story of my life.